Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://elitebitcoin.me (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- The service
- Limitation of Liability
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- Our site is only for users in the UK
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- Uploading content to our site
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
These terms and conditions govern the use of Elite Bitcoin, the trading name of Misoneism Limited. https://elitebitcoin.me is a site operated by Misoneism Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number (Company no. 09138202) and have our registered office at B13 Valleys Enterprise Centre, Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park, Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan, CF48 4DR. Our main trading address is B13 Valleys Enterprise Centre, Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park, Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glamorgan, CF48 4DR.
Elite Bitcoin has been temporarily registered under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 as a cryptoasset business until 9 July 2021, pending the determination of our application by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Upon receipt of each purchase order made, you authorise us in accordance with your instructions to:
- Debit the price from your payment details (either cash or bank transfer) otherwise provided once we have received confirmation of the purchase transfer having been executed;
- Once the transfer has been executed the cryptocurrency will be transferred to you This will be confirmed via the issue of a trade receipt. We advise all of our customers to retain a copy of the trade receipt.
- These functions are available whether transacted at a cryptocurrency machine or online.
Upon receipt of each sale order made, you authorise us in accordance with your instructions to:
- Credit the price to your payment details (either cash or bank transfer) otherwise provided once we have received confirmation of the sale transfer having been executed;
- Once the transfer has been executed the cryptocurrency will be transferred to us. This will be confirmed via the issue of a trade receipt. We advise all of our customers to retain a copy of the trade receipt.
- These functions are available whether transacted at a cryptocurrency machine or online.
- Should you use a cryptocurrency machine to execute a sale transfer you will receive notification via SMS message to the telephone number associated with your account notifying you that the cash amount is available for withdrawal.
We will not provide you with any advice in connection with the cryptocurrency service that we provide, therefore you should not rely on any information provided whether provide by us or via any associated platforms.
When you click “confirm” your instructions will be immediately submitted as either a buy or sell order, which means you will be unable to cancel an order once you have submitted your instructions to us. We are not obligated to modify, suspend or otherwise alter instructions once they have been submitted to us.
Each transaction is given a unique transaction ID and shown in the transaction history. We will not alter or amend information displayed in your online transaction history.
Any decision to buy or sell an interest is entirely your decision. Any such information provided is solely for your personal use and you many not redistribute it to any third party. If you are unsure about whether a transaction involving cryptocurrency is suitable for you and your individual circumstances, you should contact an independent financial advisor.
You should check your transaction history regularly and you should report any irregularities or clarify any questions you may have as soon as possible by contacting Customer Service.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for:
- Any disruption or impairment of our service or for disruptions or impairments of intermediary services on which we rely for the performance of our obligations hereunder, provided that such disruption or impairment is due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our reasonable control or the control of the intermediary affected;
- Any indirect or consequential losses including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business and loss of reputation;
- Any losses arising from our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; the assessment or payment of any taxes, duties or other charges that arise from your use of the Cryptocurrency Service; any losses arising from the inaccuracy or incompleteness of any market data provided to you in the course of us providing the Cryptocurrency Service (whether such data is provided to us by the Cryptocurrency Exchange or otherwise);
- Any losses arising from any act or failure to act by the Cryptocurrency Exchange; and
- Any losses arising from incorrect instructions received by us from you.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- You must not use this site for any legally prohibited purposes.
If you purchase products, goods or services from our site, our terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms were most recently updated on 09/11/2020.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities OR to comply with relevant changes in legislation. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Complaints should be addressed to us in the first instance by sending an email address to email@example.com. You should clearly indicate that you are wishing to make a complaint to us. This helps us to distinguish a complaint from a mere query. We will send you a complaint acknowledgement to the details provided to us in your email within 48 hours of receiving your complaint.
We endeavour to provide you with an answer or resolution to your complaint within 15 days. Occasionally it could take us longer than 15 days if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Should you be dissatisfied with the outcome you may forward your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service or FCA Complaints.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on email@example.com.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with legal regulations.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the legal regulations.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or the service.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?